Friday, August 14, 2009

Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Well, today is Random Wednesday, but my internet isn't installed yet so I have to do this on a word processor and copy and paste this shit later.  And I sigh.


There's a zebra on the background of my Mac, Lucy.


I'm babysitting my mom's pet Chihuahua, Chi-Chi, this week.


I should be cleaning my house.


I've been not-so-anonymously reading the "big book" from Alcoholics Anonymous.  I've never been a drinker, but this book radiates positivity and has a very unique formula to change your life for the better.  It explicates how to change your behavior in order to change your thinking, for example in the cases of conflict and stress.  It also develops on a reliance on a "higher power."  Now, I've never been an "organized religion" type gal, but I tend to be super spiritual.  I'm really in love with the idea of an individualized, very subjective idea of "God."  For example, my God is the feelings of accomplishment, hope and serenity.  It's the Universe which guides me in my everyday life to what is right for me, not a ghost that the Catholics believe in.  Or human-like entities on a mountain like the Romans.  On the other side of the street, Gary's "God" could be a man who sits in the sky and punished lousy bitches who murder people and that's totally alright.  


This is no longer random.  Darn!  As much as I tried to make this hilarious and completely pointless, I ended up being spiritual and boring.  


My hair is in my face.


Shoot.

No comments: