Friday, May 29, 2009


I registered for classes today and I'm more excited than anyone could ever be excited to go to school.  Or should be, rather.  I have really cool classes too!  English, Political Science and an introductory class to Theatre.  Oh, and a math to counterbalance the awesomeness.  Yuck.

I start on Monday.  I'll be at school from 7:30am-8:00pm on Mondays and Wednesdays.  That's a long time, folks.

I've noticed lately that *a lot* of blogs have themes.  For example:  foods, travel, culture, basically anything that's a section in the newspaper.  It probably helps with keeping a scatter-brained person (me) on one topic as opposed to my posts which ramble on about 28 different things in five or so paragraphs.  I wonder if I should adopt a theme.  I don't really have an expertise in anything except maybe procrastination and Oreos.  I can't cook.  I can't really afford to travel.

My theme is my life.  Comprehensive and liberating.  This post reminds me of my previous post about finding my "walk of life."  Which, by the way, I still walk down way to many paths to choose.  


I bought this really cool suitcase at a thrift store the other day for $5.  It's kick ass.  The lighting is awful; it's actually a really pretty sky blue color. 

6 comments:

Unknown said...

those are long school days =S but good that you're excited! and that IS a pretty awesome thrift store find...especially since its $5. oh, and the oreo girl picture just made my day.

Jessica said...

First, hey politics is cool! I survived my college dealing with it. :)

The fact that you seem like a cool person, you don't have to think of a theme anymore. I'm sure you have interesting things to say, no matter how random they are.

Plus, that suitcase is fabulous! Ship it here! Haha

Ella Everywhere said...

I agree - that suitcase is awesome! Its cute that you're so excited about school, enjoy it!

As for the theme, I bounce back and forth on themes all the time, it started out simply as a travel blog and then morphed into travel/my life/school/ranting

Tony said...

Okay, good. Thanks!

I'm so excited that everyone loves the suitcase! I can't wait to go places with it!

sarah said...

i love suitcases because they represent travelling!!! although i still havent fully unpacked mine from my last trip to seoul in MARCH ahahaha

also - no theme is a good theme too! i`m pretty themeless. and then nothing dictates to you!

Tony said...

So true, Sarah.

Traveling is love!